Saturday, January 28, 2017

January Favorites

It's that time of the month when we talk about some of our favorite products.  

I bought this foundation at the beginning of the month and I love it.  It's the Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation.  
This a a full coverage, matte, waterproof foundation.  It comes in 24 shades which is really nice.  Most them still run on the light side but there are still some deeper shades.  I wear shade 2.5 fair with subtle pink undertones.  I often have problems with my foundation breaking up between my eyes on my forehead.  With this I don't have that.  I do find it lasts all day even without a setting spray.  

My second favorite product is one I've had in my collection for awhile but hadn't really used.  
This is the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in the shade Champagne Pop.  I bought this not long after it came out and it stayed pretty much unused until I found it a couple weeks ago.  At first I thought it would be too gold for my fair skin but I found that it really looks glowing,  It gives my complexion a nice pick me up for winter.  

It's no secret I love Lush products and this is one of my all time favs.  Charity Pot Body Lotion.  This stuff is amazing.
It's scented with ylang ylang and rosewood oils in a cocoa butter base.  It is so hydrating and creamy.  The best thing is that 100% of the proceeds go to small grassroots organizations working in the areas of environmental conservation, animal welfare and human rights.  Each pot has a little sticker on the top with what charity that pot goes to.  

The last thing I have for this month is a brush cleaner.  Beautyblender blendercleanser solid is great not just for your beautyblender but for your makeup brushes too.  
It's a solid piece of soap that you get wet and rub your beautyblender or brush on it, rinse, and you're all clean.  It's super convenient and easy to do all your brushes.  

So what have you been loving this month?    



No comments:

Post a Comment