Monday, March 3, 2014

Lush Haul

So here is a little Lush haul for you.  I have taken a couple friends who have never been to Lush in there lately and I always walk out with something.

The first product is one I've wanted to try for awhile now.  It's a face item called the Mask of Magnaminty.  

This mask is a little different from Lush's other face masks as it is not a fresh face mask.  For those of you who don't know, Lush makes fresh face masks that can only be purchased in store and have to be refrigerated.  They are made out of loads of fresh foods with no preservatives.  This mask is a clay mask.  It's full of mint and and essential oils to leave your face feeling soft while the clay pulls out impurities.  It also has ground adzuki beans to exfoliate.  You can get this both off the website and in store.  An 11.1oz tub is $24.95

Next I got that message bar I've been raving about for two posts.  Tender is the Night!
I've gone on and on about this.  It has jasmine, ylang ylang, and vanilla absolute and smells like heaven.  It also feels like heaven when you rub it on thanks to all that fair trade shea butter.  I love how moisturizing these bars are.  Just what my skin needs for winter.  This bar is $11.95 and you can buy it online or in store. 

A trip to Lush would not be a trip to Lush without bath products!
This is Ickle Baby Bot .  This is a bomb against insomnia with calming chamomile, lavender, and sandalwood.  It is a really soft and relaxing smell.  It's one of the smaller bombs at 2.1oz so I'd just toss in the whole thing but you could cut him in half.  In stores and online for $3.95.  

I also go a big 6.3oz bomb called Fizzbanger.
It's big and bright yellow and supposed to smell like cinnamon apple.  I get a little whiff of that.  It's not as cinnamon as Phoenix Rising or as apple as So White but those scents are there.  I can really smell the geranium oil that's in this so it's a spicy, fruity, floral all in one.  Hard to describe but a really pick me up of a smell.  For these I like to break them in half and get two uses out of them.  Fizzbanger is $5.95 and is both in store and online.

Last I got a bath melt called Floating Island.  
Floating Island is one of Lush's fizzing bath melts.  The combine their bath bomb mixture with a melty center.  What you get is a luxurious foaming bath full of essential oils to soften the water and your skin.  This one is scented with lemon, sandalwood and vanilla.  It's big enough at 3.5oz I'll probably cut it in half.  I bought this in store for $7.95 but you can get it online as well.

And that's the end of my latest haul!  I do have plans to go back with D. while he's here.  D is addicted to Happy Hippie soap and wants to smell Dirty as well.  I think he'd like Sexy Peel and I know I want some Figs and Leaves.  

What's on your Lush must have list?  






No comments:

Post a Comment