Thursday, February 20, 2014

Review: Lush Jasmine and Henna Fluff Eaze

On my recent trip to Lush the sales girl asked if there was anything she could make me a sample of.  Of course there was!  I decided to try out one of Lush's hair treatments, Jasmine and Henna Fluff Eaze.  I got lucky as there wasn't much in the pot so she gave me the whole thing.  Lush has a number of hair masks available.  They have one for dry hair, one for blondes, one for fine, and two for frizzy.  The Strokes is the other for frizzy.  It has no henna and is only available from Lush on line.

The idea of these hair treatments is they are like a mask for your hair.  Coat dry hair in the treatment and leave on for 20-30 minutes.  Then shampoo and condition as usual.   I have very fluffy, dark hair so Fluff Eaze was a good pick for me.  

This stuff is just packed full of lovely oils to give you soft hair.  Things like olive oil, jojoba, and coconut oil.  The addition of henna adds shine.  Henna actually coats and smooths the cuticle of your hair smoothing them and taming the frizzy.  The jasmine is just a perfume type of an addition.

They suggest completely saturating your hair in this.  I did not do this.  I have a lot of hair and it probably would have taken a full 8oz tub to do it.  Lush website does say that it may take that much.  I used about a quarter of that.  I didn't soak my hair in in but I did make sure that it had a nice, even, medium coverage.  The consistency reminds me of ranch dressing.  It's pourable and not as thick as I thought it would be.  I let it sit for the full 30 minutes.  It smells amazing!  I love jasmine scented things.  I then rinsed it out and washed and shampooed as normal.  I'm a night time shower girl so it wasn't until the next morning I got to see the results.  My hair was so soft and shiny!  I brushed it out and it just glowed.  It really did calm the frizz well without weighing my hair down and making it feel greasy.  Best of all the scent stayed in.  Even on second day hair I can still smell it and it is still manageable.  It worked so well I'll defiantly be buying a full container and would love to try their hydrating mask. Full sized is $22.95

Do you have unruly hair?  What's your favorite product to whip it into shape?

No comments:

Post a Comment