Sunday, February 23, 2014

Wantable February Unboxing

It's that time of the month when we do unboxing!  My first box is Wantable.  If you don't know Wantable is a monthly subscription box.  For $36 dollars you pick, either accessories, makeup, or intimates, and they send you a box full of goodies.  If you want to find out more about how this works you can visit my January unboxing.



So here is my box.  This box was designed, in part, by Coffee Break with Dani.  For February instead of plastic bags we got little, velvet pouches.  I think that is a huge improvement and something I hear they used to do.

The first thing a got was a necklace. 

It's a very nice, simple piece.  The chain is a bit on the frail side but I wore it to work today and enjoyed the little bit of shine it gave my outfit.  This retails for $15.

The next pouch in my box contained two sets of earrings. 

The first pair is a set of studs.  I like that they have that bright blue pop of color.  I also like that they are enough to add interest but aren't so huge your ears get tired of wearing them. Retail price is $12.  My second pair has some dangle to them.  Just enough that there is some movement.  The multi tone metal makes them versatile.  These retail for $15.  

My last piece was another necklace.

This is defiantly a statement piece!  I love the rope cording and the over all chunckiness of it.  I really love big, funky, necklaces so it made me really happy to see this.  It would cost you $32 retail.  That means that this one piece pretty much paid for the box.  

So there is my February Wantable!  I'm really happy with this one.  Are you interested in seeing future boxes?  Want to see me try one of there others?  Let me know!








No comments:

Post a Comment