Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Spring Lemmings!

Since my tablet refuses to add pictures from my DropBox I decided I'd write a fast little post  about my spring makeup wants!  The changing of the seasons always brings new collection realnd there are several products I'd love to add to my own collection. 

The first is a lip and cheek palette from TheBalm cosmetics. 
These are cream colors you can use as both Iipstick and a blush.  Obviously,  some are better suited as just lips in my opinion,  like cobbler, but I'd be interested in trying them out. I found I really love cream blush.  The package is really cute but I could due without the 'sexy' cowboys.  

The next thing I've been wanting to try is a pretty hyped up product. 
The Hourglass Ambient lighting blush.  These blushes are swirls of blush pigment and one of their ambient lighting colors.  The one I love most is called Luminous Flush.  It's a champagne rose blush combined with Luminous Light.  It's suppose to evoke candlelight glimmer. I don't buy this as an oh my gods change your life blush but it does look really nice. I've wanted to try their ambiant lighting powders for a bit now and i though this product would be a good first one.

Next on to my naked obsessions.



Naked Skin.  The foundation is said to be ultra light weight yet still have amazing long lasting coverage. The setting powder is suppose to blur lines, cover redness and give back luminosity. Sounds too good to be true but I want to find out.

My last set of makeup lemms is off course from MAC.


These are a couple of pieces of MAC's spring line called a Fantasy of Flowers.  There are six lipsticks, 2 mineralized blushes, 2 mineralized skin finishes, 6 cream sheen glass, 2 pigments and 2 fluid lines.  I'm in love with both blushes, about half the lip items and I could leave the rest. I really want to go into MAC and swatch before I buy. 

There are a couple more subscription boxes out there I'd like to try. Julip just came out with one as did elf. Elf I think is neat for being a drugstore brand. Also I'm still interested in doing MeMe box and Sugar Works. Both of those can be one time things so I'm more tempted.

I of course had a Lush valentine want but I have that about for filled and will work on a post for that soon. 

What are some of your spring wants? 


No comments:

Post a Comment